Cogent Social Sciences
A Routledge-affiliated Open Access journal
Cogent Social Sciences strives to help researchers communicate with a global audience and interact with experts from across the social science community and beyond. And now, maximizing the visibility of your research is easier than ever.
As a fully Open Access and peer-reviewed journal, Cogent Social Sciences welcomes research across the full breadth of the social sciences, as well as work exploring interconnections. As part of Routledge, and under the expert guidance of the global editorial team, the journal’s mission is to make quality research accessible to all.
Want to be an Editorial Board member? Cogent Social Sciences is currently seeking Board members for every section of the journal who are willing to handle papers and interact with authors.
Why publish with Cogent Social Sciences?
- Grow your readership. Publishing fully Open Access will give immediate and everlasting free access to your article to anyone worldwide.
- See your article published quickly. The journal boasts swift online publication on a state-of-the-art platform.
- Prioritize your content over style. Save time and submit your article format-free, using your chosen scholarly format or layout.
- Broaden your reach. The journal publishes research from all disciplines and approaches in the social sciences, including multidisciplinary work.
- Publish high-quality research. Every article undergoes rigorous peer-review featuring constructive dialogue with experts and the expertise of high-quality Routledge production services.
What can you expect if you publish in Cogent Social Sciences?
- Retain full copyright of your work
- Global marketing and high production values
- Innovative article-level performance metrics
- Extensive indexing and archiving of your work, including Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index) and Scopus
Criminology & Criminal Justice
"Counseling sex offenders and the importance of counselor self-care"
Courtney T. Evans & Courtney Ward
"Characteristics of informal sector activities and challenges faced by women in Kumasi Metropolis, Ghana"
Veronica Peprah, Daniel Buor, & David Forkuor
Leisure & Tourism
"A situational analysis of Zimbabwe's domestic tourists' travel trends"
Forbes Kabote, Patrick Walter Mamimine, & Zororo Muranda
Politics & International Relations
"Factors influencing women political participation: The case of the SADC region"
Courage Mlambo & Forget Kapingura
"Foreign aid and poverty reduction: A review of international literature"
Edmore Mahembe & Nicholas M. Odhiambo