Open your Business & Management research.
Len Tiu Wright (De Montfort University, UK)
Pantea Foroudi (Middlesex University London, UK)
David McMillan (University of Stirling, UK)
Collins Ntim (University of Southampton, UK)
Albert Tan (Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation, Malaysia)
Falling under the Taylor & Francis umbrella along with established imprints such as Routledge, Cogent OA publishes fully Open Access research. In addition to providing straightforward, fast, and affordable publishing services, Cogent ensures your research will be freely accessible to the broadest possible audience.
Why publish with Cogent Business & Management?
Cogent Business & Management focuses on fostering connections between researchers across all areas of business & management research, from operations to corporate governance and accounting to marketing, providing a platform uniquely designed for hosting open access research. In addition, publishing with this journal offers the following benefits:
- Grow your readership. Maximize the impact of your research by publishing fully Open Access.
- Read and contribute a variety of content. The journal publishes multiple article types, including reviews, letters and replication studies.
- Make a significant impact. Cogent Business & Management is indexed in ESCI, DOAJ, EBSCO, Scopus and more
- Prioritize your content over style. Submit your manuscript format-free with no template and no set referencing style.
- Broaden your reach. The journal is multidisciplinary in scope and strives for inclusivity and global reach.
- Publish high-quality research. Every article undergoes a rigorous peer-review process featuring constructive dialogue with experts.
You've explored Cogent Business & Management-- why not become one of our valued authors?
Help contribute to the open scholarship of business & management research today!
Need help or advice on publishing Open Access?
Visit our Author Services Open Access site for further information on options for publishing open access, article publishing charges and research funders.