Share your Research on Chinese History
Routledge and The Chinese Historical Review seek to expand our current collection of original research on the history of China, China's historical relations with the world, and the historical experiences of the overseas Chinese. As a leading publisher in the Humanities, Routledge's goal is to consistently add quality and unique voices to the countless viewpoints reflected in our journals. We understand a lot of time and effort goes into academic research, and we aim to make the publishing process as effortless as possible. Help us expand the prestige of The Chinese Historical Review by sharing your insights on Chinese history!
Click here to learn more about the journal and access some free content!
Helping you Publish your Research
We aim to make publishing with Taylor & Francis a rewarding experience for all our authors. Please visit our Author Services website for more information and guidance, and do contact us if there is anything we can help with!
Why publish with The Chinese Historical Review?
- Make a significant impact. The Chinese Historical Review is a well-established and highly respected journal that offers new multimedia options, such as photo abstracts.
- Grow your readership. The journal has wide readership among the members of the Chinese Historians in the United States, the Association of Asian Studies, and the American Historical Association-- as well as across the globe.
- Be an established author in your field. Essays published in The Chinese Historical Review cover history in China over every time period and is not niche like its competitors.
- Broaden your reach. The journal also publishes interviews from leading history scholars and book reviews with recent scholarship published in Chinese that are not usually available to the English-speaking world.
Why publish with Routledge?
In addition to publishing in this prestigious journal, authors will be able to:
- Validate your research through a thorough, double-blind peer review process;
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration;
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site;
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works;
- and much more!