Taylor & Francis Vocational Collections
Discover our vocational collections! Great for preparing your users to take that first step in their careers.
Having the right learning resources to support your students is imperative in helping them develop and prepare for their future careers. Within our collections you will find lots of content that can do exactly that, provide your users with the relevant information to help kick start their careers in practical industries.
Here are a few examples of some of our practical collections and journals and what they can offer your users!
Business, Management and Economics
Containing 130 world-leading journals in business, management & economics.
These are a few of our featured titles:
- Journal of Advertising - the flagship journal of the American Academy of Advertising, fosters research of importance to academics and professionals alike.
- Journal of Marketing Management - this journal sets the standard and agenda for the marketing community, containing content in written and video form.
- Total Quality Management & Business Excellence - this journal provides up to date research, consultancy work and case studies spanning the whole field of quality management.
- New Zealand Economic Papers - publishes research on important economic and policy issues relevant to New Zealand, the Pacific, Australia & Asia on micro- to macro therapy and micro- to macroeconomics.
Instant access to 4 leading journals in the defined field of electrical engineering.
These are the journals that can be found in the collection:
- LEUKOS - Leukos is the flagship journal of the Illuminating Engineering Society and an international venue for technical developments and scientific discoveries. This journal provides your users with content, covering crosscutting topics that include daylighting, energy management and economics.
- Information Systems Management - a broad scope journal dedicated to a variety of topics in information systems management including sourcing, security and project management. Highlighting on-going exchange of academic research, best practices and insights based on managerial experience to advance the practice of information systems management.
- Electromagnetics - publishing developments in electromagnetic theory, high frequency techniques, antennas and randomes. The Electromagnetics journal offers your users a forum for deliberations on innovations in the field and gives an in-depth coverage to topics of importance through special issues.
- Electric Power Components & Systems - this journal goes into depth on electric machines, solid-state control, power system planning, renewable energy integration and more.
Containing 21 journals you will get access to leading mechanical engineering content.
These are a handful of our featured journals from our collection:
- Aerosol Science & Technology - containing experimental, theoretical, and numerical research into aerosols and their application in a variety of fields including transport, charging, and nanotechnology.
- Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures - reporting significant developments and state-of-the art reviews dealing with mechanics aspects of advanced materials and structures. This content is applicable to many different industries such as automotive, civil, aeronautical and bioengineering.
- Journal of Thermal Stresses - publishes research on the theory and applications of thermoelastic and thermoplastic material and thermomechanics.
Here are a few examples of the research your users will have access to in the defined field of social work.
- Journal of Gerontological Social Work - publishes research on gerontological social work, including social and economic justice, health and wellness, informal and formal, and safety and abuse.
- Journal of Social Welfare and Family Law - provides information on interdisciplinary research and analysis of social welfare, family law, and policy issues from a UK and international perspective.
- Australian Social Work - is an international journal that publishes current thinking and trends in social work practice, education, and policy.
Bespoke Packages Available!