Postgraduate Medicine Editorial Calendar
Postgraduate Medicine publishes research which supports primary care physicians in solving clinical problems and improving patient care.
The journal publishes a number of themed issues that act as a one-stop resource for those interested in the field. Publishing your article in a themed issue often allows your work to reach a wider audience and achieve higher citation numbers.
See below for the upcoming topics for our semi-themed issues and their associated deadlines.
Please note that page support fees apply for Fast Track and Rapid Track.
|Clinical Focus (Theme)||Rapid track submission deadline||Fast track submission deadline|
|Pain Management||1st October 2020||1st November 2020|
|Cardiovascular Disease||1st November 2020||2nd January 2021|
|Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nephrology||1st December 2020||1st February 2021|
|Diabetes||1st February 2021||1st March 2021|
|Pulmonary and Respiratory Conditions||1st March 2021||1st April 2021|
|Clinical Immunology & Infectious Diseases||1st May 2021||1st June 2021|
|Neurological and Psychiatric Disorders||1st June 2021||1st July 2021|
|Cardiometabolic Conditions||1st August 2021||1st September 2021|
Publish Open Access
In Postgraduate Medicine
Open Access provides you with the following great benefits:
- Immediate access to your article on publication, accessible by anyone, anywhere
- High visibility and discoverability via Taylor & Francis Online
- Input from, and dialog with, expert editors
- Rigorous peer review for every Open Access article
- Metrics (downloads, citations, and Altmetric data) for your article, so you can measure its impact
Stay ahead of the competition
With Accelerated Publication
If time is critical in your publishing strategy, our Accelerated Publication options can help you get your research into Postgraduate Medicine fast.
Choose accelerated publication to:
- coordinate your publishing schedule with conferences, drug approvals, and drug launches,
- keep competitive advantage by getting your discoveries to market quickly,
- speed up the peer review process without sacrificing quality or rigour.
With articles published as quickly as 3 weeks from submission, our accelerated publication option is the fastest way to publish. Our expert editorial team are here to help if you have any questions or would like pre-submission guidance.