PORSEC Special Issue
International Journal of Remote Sensing
Papers presented at, and related to, the PORSEC 2018 meeting will be published in this special issue of International Journal of Remote Sensing (IJRS). The 2018 meeting was on Interdisciplinary multi-sensor studies of the Pacific and Indian Oceans.
This special issue follows previous IJRS special issues of PORSEC meetings. These have been held at two year intervals as follows: Busan, Korea, 2006; Guangzhou, China, 2008; Keelung, Taiwan, China, 2010; Kochi, India, 2012; Bali, Indonesia, 2014; and Fortaleza, Brazil, 2016.
Although this special issue focuses on papers from the PORSEC 2018 conference, submissions from members in good standing, who could not attend, will also be considered.
How to Submit your Manuscript
Please email a notice of intent to submit a paper, including tentative title and a short abstract, to email@example.com, or one of the guest editors.
All submissions will be peer reviewed according to the IJRS guidelines. Submitted manuscripts should not have been published or be under review elsewhere.
Please consult our Instructions for Authors for help in preparing your manuscript. When submitting please choose 'IJRS Special Issue Paper' from the 'Manuscript Type' picklist on the submission form, irrespective of the paper type (i.e. even if your paper would normally be classified as a Research Letter, Tech Note, Research Paper, or Review Article). Also, please select 'PORSEC2018' from the drop down menu as the name of the special issue.
Should you have any submission questions, please contact Catherine Murray, Administrator of IJRS: IJRS-Administrator@Dundee.ac.uk.
- Deadline for the submission of notice of intent/short abstract (to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or one of the guest editors): February 14, 2019
- Deadline for the submission of contributions through the journal website: February 28, 2019
- Expected print publication date: December, 2019
- Articles will be available online approximately one month after acceptance, final technical review and the completion of revisions for compliance with journal format
- The paper copy of the special issue will be published when all papers are accepted.
If you have any specific questions about the special issue, please contact the editorial team listed below.
IJRS has no page charges, and also does not charge for printing in colour, if scientifically necessary. Open access publication is also possible, though a fee is charged for this. Click here to find out about publishing Open Access.
For a full list of previous IJRS PORSEC special issues and other PORSEC publications click here to visit the website.
Northwest Research Associates, USA
IOS, Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Italy