Join the Conversation
Build a global audience and share your latest research with Political Theology. Your contributions are important to the rich study of the connections between religious and political ideas and practices.
The journal aims to foster scholarship across theology, religious studies, politics, philosophy, ethics, cultural studies, social theory, and economics, while reflecting on the diversity of religious and theological engagements with public and political life. We invite you to make an impact and submit your scholarly paper to this widely-read, prestigious journal on a wide range of topics, including:
- The explicit or implicit religious background to political movements, ideas, and practices
- The political implications of religious movements, ideas, and practices
- The way power operates at the intersection of religion and politics
- The tradition of political theology in a global context, including voices from marginalized communities and a variety of religious traditions.
- Bridging discussions of political theology in different academic disciplines
- and more
We sincerely thank you for encouraging discussion and debate on political theology, and look forward to receiving your manuscript!
For details on the submissions process and to submit your work, please visit the journal's Instructions for Authors page.
Helping you Publish your Research
- David True, Wilson College, USA
- Vincent Lloyd, Villanova University, USA
- Brad Littlejohn, The Davenant Trust
- Timothy Stanley, The University of Newcastle, Australia
- Linn Tonstad, Yale University, USA
- Joshua Mauldin, Center of Theological Inquiry, USA
- Karma Ben-Johanan, The Polonsky Academy at The Van Leer Jerusalem Institute, Israel
- Jean-Michel Landry, McGill University, Canada