Plant-A-Coral with Taylor & Francis' Open Access Membership
Get recognized for doing your part to save our planet!
Did You Know?
Coral reefs shelter 25% of marine life and provide food to millions of people worldwide. It acts as a natural barrier that prevents massive storms and floods, protecting coastal cities and communities. Unfortunately, global warming has caused a catastrophe to the coral reefs' ecosystem. This has alarmingly caused more than half of the world's coral reefs to die at an unprecedented rate in the last 30 years.
In this initiative, Taylor & Francis has partnered with Garden City Fund in the hopes of supporting habitat enhancement efforts.
Institutions will get a chance to sponsor a coral under the Garden City Fund's "Plant-A-Coral Seed-A-Reef Programme".
- For every successful Open Access membership deal with Taylor & Francis (from US$10,000), a coral will be planted at the Sisters’ Islands Marine Park, Singapore.
- Taylor & Francis will donate $200 for every sales transaction made from now till December 2021
- Get a personalized e-certificate of recognition.
- Get access to photo update every six months on the progress of the Reef Enhancement Units (REU), for a period of three years.
Open Access Membership
Open access allows for more accessibility to research and data to enhance awareness of issues and foster discussion
Taylor & Francis' open access memberships offer librarians a bespoke solution to support your researchers in publishing open access. They also simplify the process of publishing open access for authors!
What can we offer?
- A secure prepayment account with funds set aside for article publishing charges (APCs).
- Discounts on the APC for every open access article.
- Access to our Research Dashboard to manage your account.
- Reduced administration of processing multiple invoices.
- Developing open access publishing at your institution by facilitating the funding of APCs.
- A dedicated and personalized open access page on Taylor & Francis Online.
Find out more here.
Sustainable Development Goals Journals (SDGJ)
Access to over 176,000 SDG-related Taylor & Francis Journal Articles!
Taylor & Francis has carefully curated an interdisciplinary collection of Sustainable Development Goals in response to United Nations’ urgent call to action to governments, organisations, institutions, NGOs, and businesses to collaborate and work together to build a better world for our people and our planet. Our aim is to support higher education students, lecturers, researchers, and professionals as they work out how to address the world’s most critical issues and become effective advocates and leaders for change.
In support of the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals and Taylor & Francis' commitment to building a sustainable planet, every successful purchase of our Sustainable Development Goals-related journals will be entitled to Plant-A-Coral Initiative!
What can Sustainable Development Goals related journals offer?
- 10 OA Journals
- 50 Hybrid Journals
- Unlimited PDF downloads on Taylor & Francis Online
- For 12 months (Jan 2022- Dec 2022)
Access to a specially designed Researcher Dashboard for institutions to manage their accounts.
- Provides full visibility of your institution’s research output in Taylor & Francis journals.
- View and action author’s requests for OA funding.
- Report on the number of articles published in Taylor & Francis journals.
- View funder information to help ensure compliance with funder mandates.
- Approve and decline articles for APC funding and streamline the workflow for both administrators and researchers.
Dedicated Member Page
Recognize the Institution as an “Open Access Member”
Members will have access to a personalized page on Taylor & Francis online that displays eligibility criteria and other information authors need to publish their article open access. It also acts as a portal for all open access research from your institution – providing increased visibility for the articles published using membership funds.
Enjoy free editing services with a full range of pre-submission manuscript preparation services
- Get free certified editing services for 5 articles including services like English Language Editing, Book Editing, Translation with Editing, Plagiarism check, and more.
This full range of pre-submission manuscript preparation services helps the researcher maximize the impact of their research and improve the quality of their manuscript.