Contribute to PHO: Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Welcoming your research!
Call for Papers
PHO: Pediatric Hematology and Oncology covers all aspects of research and patient management within the area of pediatric blood disorders and malignant diseases. Our goal is to make PHO: Pediatric Hematology and Oncology the premier journal for the international community of clinicians and scientists who aim to define optimal therapeutic strategies for children and young adults with cancer and blood disorders.
Articles from across the international community of pediatric hematology and pediatric oncology are considered for publication. Topics encouraged include, but are not limited to:
- Original research in diverse clinical settings
- Case studies/series that provide groundbreaking insight into pathogenesis and/or clinical care
- Reviews highlighting discoveries and challenges emerging from consortia and conferences
- Basic and translational research reports regarding cancer pathogenesis, genetics, molecular diagnostics, pharmacology, stem cells, molecular targeting, immune therapies, and cellular transplantation
- Research focusing on supportive care and late effects
- Papers on related ethical, legal, psychological, social, cultural, or historical aspects of these fields
All submissions undergo rigorous double-blind peer review prior to publication.
Author Benefits to Publishing in PHO: Pediatric Hematology and Oncology:
- Gain recognition from an international audience and increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Receive guidance from the prestigious and experienced members of our international Editorial Board throughout the submissions process
- Receive 50 free e-prints & promotional tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community by tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- Increase the discoverability of your research with ESBSCOhost, Scopus listings and more