Transnational Corporations Review
Call for Papers
Since 2009, Transnational Corporations Review (TNCR) has served as one of the few outlets in international business and economics that encourages and publishes cooperative efforts among academics, policymakers and industry practitioners.
Published quarterly, TNCR is an international journal that places a particular emphasis on the presence and interactions of emerging markets within the global economy, while providing a unique balance of both macro and micro issues.
The journal’s topics range broadly and include:
- Internationalization of firms
- Transnational corporations' management
- Corporate social responsibility
- Global value chains
- Foreign direct investments
- Institutional innovations
- Policies and governance
- International trade and development
- Editor: Zhan Su, Université Laval, Canada
- Managing Editor: Hugh Dang, Denfar Transnational Development, Ottawa, Canada(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published on . Last updated on