Contribute to PHO: Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Welcoming your research!
Call for Papers
PHO: Pediatric Hematology and Oncology covers all aspects of research and patient management within the area of blood disorders and malignant diseases of childhood. Our goal is to make PHO: Pediatric Hematology and Oncology the premier journal for the international community of clinicians and scientists who together aim to define optimal therapeutic strategies for children and young adults with cancer and blood disorders.
The journal supports articles that address research in:
- Diverse clinical settings
- Exceptional case studies/series that add novel insights into pathogenesis and/or clinical care, and reviews highlighting discoveries and challenges emerging from consortia and conferences
- Clinical studies as well as basic and translational research reports regarding cancer pathogenesis, genetics, molecular diagnostics, pharmacology, stem cells, molecular targeting, cellular and immune therapies and transplantation are of interest
- Papers with a focus on supportive care, late effects and on related ethical, legal, psychological, social, cultural, or historical aspects of these fields are also appreciated
- Reviews on important developments in the field are welcome
- Articles from scientists and clinicians across the international community of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology are considered for publication
The journal is not dependent on or connected with any organization or society. All submissions undergo rigorous peer review prior to publication.
Our Editorial Board includes experts in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology representing a wide range of academic and geographic diversity.
Author Benefits to Publishing in PHO: Pediatric Hematology and Oncology:
- Gain recognition from an international audience and increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Receive guidance from the prestigious and experienced members of our international Editorial Board throughout the submissions process
- Receive 50 free e-prints & promotional tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community by tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- Increase the discoverability of your research with ESBSCOhost, Scopus, PubMed/MEDLINE listings and more