Welcoming your research!
Contribute to Pathogens and Global Health
Call for Papers
Pathogens and Global Health is currently open for submissions of original articles and reviews on various topics relating to the translation of molecular, immunological, genomic and epidemiological knowledge into control measures for global health threats.
In particular, Pathogens and Global Health would be interested in articles related to:
- emerging viral diseases
- vaccination (new potential vaccine candidates, as well as social aspects of vaccine implementation)
- new vector control technology
- drug development
- yellow fever transmission
- malaria diagnosis
- river blindness
- Ebola modelling and elimination
- South East Asian river fluke
- precision medicine
- new insecticides
Submitted manuscripts will undergo a rigourous double-anonymous peer review by independent expert referees.
Pathogens and Global Health has a 2018 Impact Factor of 1.969.
You will benefit from publishing in Pathogens and Global Health by:
- Gaining recognition from an international audience
- Increasing your opportunities for future collaboration
- Evaluating your work by the experienced members of our Editorial Board
- Receiving 50 free e-prints & tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- Increasing the discoverability of your research with listings in PubMed/MEDLINE, Scopus, and more!
- Increasing the visiblity of your work when your article is made Open Access 1 year from publication date. Free access from day one is possible upon negotiation with the Editor.