Looking to publish your next article?
Find the perfect home for your research. This portfolio consists of notably indexed, peer-reviewed, fully open access journals and hybrid journals, where you can choose to publish open access; aiming to serve the academic research, practitioner and policy-maker communities.
The below journals have various specialties in:
- Human health and well-being
- Circumpolar health
- Health systems and healthcare technology
- Policies and actions in global health
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights
- HIV/AIDS research
- Policy and care for vulnerable children and young people
- Interprofessional research in health and social care
International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being
2019 Impact Factor 1.368
Five-Year Impact Factor 2.283
The journal aims to further the development and understanding of qualitative research by using rigorous qualitative methodology of significance for issues related to human health and well-being.
Need help preparing your manuscript for submission?
SHARE THIS PAGE