Looking to publish your next article?
Find the perfect home for your research. Each journal in this portfolio is notably indexed, peer-reviewed and fully open access; aiming to serve the academic research, practitioner and policy-maker communities.
The below journals have various specialties in:
- Human health and well-being
- Circumpolar health, human health in high latitude environments and the health of indigenous peoples
- Health systems and healthcare technology
- Policies and actions in global health
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights
- All topics relating to health and society, such as, systematic reviews on end-of-life carers’ educational needs and open letters assessing social prescribing in autistic adults
International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being
2019 Impact Factor 1.368
Five-Year Impact Factor 2.283
The journal aims to further the development and understanding of qualitative research by using rigorous qualitative methodology of significance for issues related to human health and well-being.
Need help preparing your manuscript for submission?
SHARE THIS PAGE