Looking to publish your next article?
Find the perfect home for your research. Each journal in this portfolio is notably indexed, peer-reviewed and fully open access; aiming to serve both the academic research community and practitioner community.
The below journals have various specialties in:
- The education and training of health professionals
- The study of pain, including chronic pain
- Internal medicine to community hospital medical professionals
- Primary care medicine, family medicine and general practice medicine
- General medicine and nursing
- All topics relating to medicine, such as, feasibility study protocols in pancreatic cancer patients, original research assessing cognitive function, social engagement in stroke survivors
Libyan Journal of Medicine
2019 Impact Factor 1.294
Five-Year Impact Factor 2.071
The journal publishes high-quality epidemiological, clinical, educational, and biomedical research. We particularly welcome submissions related to health issues in the developing world.
Libyan Journal of Medicine accepts original research articles, brief communications, letters, and review articles from anywhere in the world.
SHARE THIS PAGE