Terms & Conditions
Find the Key Contest at NCA 2019
Terms & Conditions
- This Prize Draw is run by Routledge, Taylor & Francis, a trading division of Informa UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01072954 whose registered address is at 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG (the “Promoter”).
- By participating in the Prize Draw, all participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- In order to be eligible to participate in the Prize Draw, participants must:
- have completed the entry at the Routledge booth during conference exhibit hours;
- be over the age of 18 at the time of entry;
- not be an employee of the Promoter, its subsidiary and holding companies, their agents or any other person who is directly connected with the creation and operation of the prize draw or their immediate family; and
- not be in a sanctioned or embargoed country according to the International Trade Sanctions, as updated from time to time.
- The Prize Draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted in person at the Routledge booth, and entry is limited to once per person.
- The opening date for entries is 12 pm on November 14, 2019. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 12:30 pm on November 16, 2019. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kinds. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason.
- The entrant is allowed to choose one key at random. Should that key open the padlock, then the entrant has won. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Each winner will have a choice of 1 gift card of their choice.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, nor its parent, subsidiary, affiliated and/or related companies, or any of its or their shareholders, directors, officers, agents, employees, contractors or distributors shall be liable in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of entering the prize draw or taking up the prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict the Promoter’s liability for death or injury resulting from the negligence of the Promoter, or fraud and/or fraudulent misrepresentation. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name, country and photograph in any media.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that in entering this Prize Draw, they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations including, without limitation, the Bribery Act 2010.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
About the Prize
Choose a key at random. If you unlock the chest, you'll win a gift card of your choice!
Available gift cards will be from Amazon and Starbucks. Winners can chose 1 gift card.