Men's Health Week
Special Issue in Postgraduate Medicine
In honor of Men's Health Week, Postgraduate Medicine proudly presents its recently released special issue on Men's Health. Please note that the issue will be FREE to access until 31st December, 2021. We've also included some featured articles below all about Men's Health.
Publishing your research in our themed issues can help you gain recognition and increase your reputation. Get in touch with our expert editorial team who will be happy to help with any pre-submission related questions.
A peer-reviewed medical journal established by Charles Mayo MD, founder of the Mayo Clinic. The journal publishes research which supports primary care physicians in solving clinical problems and improving patient care.
|A collection of picks direct from the Editor, and important reads for Men's Health.|
|Penile Sparing Techniques For Penile Cancer|
|Advances in the diagnostic options for prostate cancer|
|Hypogonadism management and cardiovascular health|
Looking to publish Open Access?
Open Access provides you with the following great benefits:
- Immediate access to your article on publication, accessible by anyone, anywhere
- High visibility and discoverability via Taylor & Francis Online
- Input from, and dialog with, expert editors
- Rigorous peer review for every Open Access article
- Metrics (downloads, citations, and Altmetric data) for your article, so you can measure its impact
If time is critical in your publishing strategy, our Accelerated Publication options can help you get your research into a high-quality, peer-reviewed journal, fast.
Accelerated Publication allows you to:
- coordinate your publishing schedule with conferences, drug approvals, and drug launches,
- keep competitive advantage by getting your discoveries to market quickly,
- and speed up the peer review process without sacrificing quality or rigour.