Discover Key Medical Research
Our Medical Library
Our healthcare and medicine portfolio consisting of over 450 titles will provide your healthcare organization with the research you need. We have bespoke packages and designated support to be able to guide you through the decision-making process and find the right option for you.
Access current content from over 190 peer-reviewed medical journals covering 30 specialist areas of practice in 4 key areas. Taylor & Francis is the partner you can rely on to provide quick and easy access to critical medical research:
- Our content is trusted globally and attracts key opinion leaders at the forefront of research and clinical practice.
- Our purchasing options are designed to offer cost effective, flexible solutions enabling you to provide access to the content your users need.
- Over 80% of the journals in our medical library are listed in the Thomson Reuters’ Citation Indexes/Web of Science.
About our Medical Content
Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis
Taylor & Francis is the leading publisher when it comes to psychotherapy, counselling and psychoanalysis with a very strong practitioner emphasis and focus. We publish the journals of a number of professional bodies and organisations, including the world-renowned Institute of Psychoanalysis in London, British Association of Social Workers, the C.G Jung Institute, and many others.
Contact us to learn more about free trial and purchase options
The Expert Collection
The Expert Collection gives you access to the world’s largest collection of review journals uniquely covering every stage of the drug development pipeline. Featuring opinions from internationally recognized authors, the collection combines Expert Opinion and Expert Review series into one comprehensive collection.
What makes the Expert Collection different?
- Combines the personal opinions of authors who are internationally recognized experts
- Provides insight about where research is now, where its going, and how it should get there
- All titles are members of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
Internationally known titles in the Expert Collection include:
Mental Health and Social Care
Our Mental Health and Social Care collection covers everything from health psychology through to clinical psyhcology and neuropsychology over 125 journals reaching large practitioner audiences and authorships.
Key titles include:
- Cognitive Neuropsychology
- Journal of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology published in partnership with Division 53 of the American Psychological Association
- Neuropsychological Rehabilitation
- Psychology & Health and Health Psychology Review both published in collaboration with the European Health Psychology Society