What can our Medical Library offer you?
Our Medical Library has a lot to offer your organization, containing a wide range of the latest medical research. With access to our Medical Library you can read research across 30 specialist areas of practice from over 190 journals, with 325,000 peer-reviewed articles and 4.7k volumes of research. This is our largest package of medical content ensuring your organization has access to the latest high-impact information and research. 90% of our journals are included in Clarivate Analytics Citation Indexes/Web of Science®, giving you the confidence that the research included is amongst the best in the field.
We also have a select amount of journals that are published on behalf of leading societies including:
- Cardiovascular Research Foundation
- Canadian Thoracic Society
- Society of British Neurological Surgeons
- American College of Nutrition
- International Society of Augmentative and Alternative Communication
What are your options if you would like to access our Medical Library?
There are a range of options that are available to you, if you would like more information on our whole Medical Library you can click the link here.
Or alternatively if you would like to subscribe to individual collections within our Medical Library then click one of the links below:
- Allied and Public Health - get up to date information on subjects including Physical therapy, HIV/AIDS, Nutrition and more.
- Clinical Psychiatry & Neuroscience - get access to 15 leading journals including Cell Biology and Mental Health.
- General Medicine and Dentistry - with over 2,800 volumes of research including some world leading journals such as Dental Research, Orthopedics and Neurology.
- Pharmaceutical Science & Toxicology - a few of the topics that are included in this collection are Drug Delivery, Drug Metabolism and Pharmaceutical Science.
- Oncology - includes over 50,000 peer-reviewed articles, as well as journals containing information on Public Health, Radiology and Social Work.
A selection of our journals in the Medical Library!
American Journal of Bioethics - this journal provides an authoritative, annotated conversation that has been used by judges, senators, school teachers and millions of others as the key source on thousand of topics in the health sciences
Amyloid - the official journal of the International Society of Amyloidosis, publishes research on amyloid protein classifications and associated disorders. As well as clinical studies on amyloid-related neurodegenerative diseases and inherited amyloidosis.
Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part B - was instituted to was instituted to provide a quarterly outlet for in-depth critical reviews, both commissioned and unsolicited, which complement the original research published in the Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A, Current Issues.
Trending reading lists
Explore our trending reading lists with a selection of top downloaded content, and research popular in social media and the news.
Get access to even more medical content to support your organization's research goals
If you are a librarian or responsible for research access - complete the form below to request access to your organization's denials data.
If you are a researcher, doctor or faculty click here.