Mathematical and Computer Modelling of Dynamical Systems
An Open Access Journal
Mathematical and Computer Modelling of Dynamical Systems (MCMDS) publishes high quality international research that presents new ideas and approaches in the derivation, simplification, and validation of models and sub-models of relevance to complex (real-world) dynamical systems.
The journal brings together engineers and scientists working in different areas of application and/or theory where researchers can learn about recent developments across engineering, environmental systems, and biotechnology amongst other fields. As MCMDS covers a wide range of application areas, papers aim to be accessible to readers who are not necessarily experts in the specific area of application.
Interested authors should visit the Routledge/Taylor & Francis Open Access Members and Open Access Agreements pages in case they are based at an institution that may have funds available to authors wishing to publish in MCMDS. Interested readers may also want to consider signing up to receive latest article alerts to MCMDS to keep up-to-date with the latest research.
We look forward to receiving your submissions and hope you join MCMDS to embrace an Open Access future.
MCMDS welcomes original articles on a range of topics including:
- methods of modelling and simulation
- automation of modelling
- qualitative and modular modelling
- data-based and learning-based modelling
- uncertainties and the effects of modelling errors on system performance
- application of modelling to complex real-world systems.
Submissions are highly welcome which present:
- new modelling ideas
- comparison of models and modelling approaches
- theoretic aspects of modelling
- papers dealing with complex real-world applications, which present the purpose of the model and the process of model calibration and validation.
Potential authors should note that the focus of MCMDS is on new modelling methods and/or new applications of modelling to complex real-world systems.
Why publish open access?
- Increase the visibility and readership of your research by publishing in a fully open access journal.
- Make an impact beyond the academy by making your article accessible to anyone, anywhere (including readers in industry and even policy-makers).
- Benefit from format-free submission, saving you more time for your research.
- Freely share your work with no restrictions or paywall.
- Retain ownership of your research through our unrestrictive publishing agreements.
- Discounts and waivers for researchers in developing countries are available. The journal will also consider requests for discretionary APC waivers. Find out if your institution or country has an open access agreement to publish with us.
MCMDS welcomes submission of original manuscripts with a focus on on new modelling methods and/or new applications of modelling to complex real-world systems.
Read the latest research
Navigate the links below to read a selection of popular recent open access articles from the journal for free.
|A dynamic model of power metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistor half-bridges for the fast simulation of switching induced electromagnetic emissions||D. Büchl, W. Kemmetmüller, T. Glück, B. Deutschmann & A. Kugi|
|An energy-based analysis of reduced-order models of (networked) synchronous machines||T. W. Stegink, C. De Persis & A. J. Van Der Schaft|
|Modelling and control of a spherical pendulum via a non–minimal state representation||Ricardo Campa, Israel Soto & Omar Martínez|
|Crop prediction based on soil and environmental characteristics using feature selection techniques||A. Suruliandi, G. Mariammal & S.P. Raja|
|Robust object-oriented formulation of directed thermofluid stream networks||Dirk Zimmer|