Welcoming your research!
Contribute to Canadian Journal of Respiratory, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine
Call for Papers
Canadian Journal of Respiratory, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine is the only peer-reviewed Canadian journal dedicated to publishing critically important guidelines and position papers, original research, and clinical articles related to lung health from around the world. The Journal also seeks review articles, case studies, a “pulmonary image feature,” and editorials. Canadian Journal of Respiratory, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine welcomes articles and other communications from the fields of thoracic surgery, rehabilitation medicine, respiratory therapy, and the history of respiratory medicine.
Topics covered will include:
- adult and pediatric lung health and disease, including asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis, pulmonary dysplasia, interstitial lung disease, acute lung injury, sepsis, pulmonary vascular disease, tuberculosis, and other pulmonary infectious diseases
- exercise physiology and testing
- mechanical ventilation
- interventional respirology
- lung imaging
- pulmonary function standards and testing
- critical care
- sleep disordered breathing
Submitted manuscripts will undergo a rigourous single-anonymous peer review by independent expert referees.
You will benefit from publishing in Canadian Journal of Respiratory, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine by:
- Gaining recognition from Canadian Thoracic Society's international audience
- Increasing your opportunities for future collaboration
- Evaluating your work by the experienced members of our Editorial Board
- Receiving 50 free e-prints & tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works