Call for Editor-in-Chief
Journal of Liposome Research
About the Role
We are looking for a new Editor-in-Chief with an academic background in drug delivery, pharmacology & pharmacy, or biomedical sciences. The successful applicant should also demonstrate their passion to drive the journal forward. It is a significant role, with high profile, but one that is achievable within a continuing busy working academic timetable. Taylor & Francis will provide remuneration for the role to cover any journal-related expenses.
The successful candidate will be responsible for editorial oversight and decision-making on submissions. They will have authority to accept articles following successful peer review and will ensure that reviewers and authors adhere to the Journal’s Code of Publishing Ethics.
Interested in applying? Here are the skills and attributes we would be looking for in a successful applicant:
• Someone who is active in the international research community with strong personal networks
• Previous Editorial experience (Associate Editor, Deputy Editor, Section Editor, etc.)
• Confidence to engage with authors and researchers to solicit the highest quality submissions
• Strong organizational skills to ensure that submissions are handled in a timely manner
• The ability to foster positive working relationships with colleagues such as Associate Editors
Submitting Your Application
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, their CV, and their vision statement for the journal to [email protected].
Your vision statement should be no longer than two pages and should cover:
• Where you believe the field is going, and the journal’s place within it
• How you would work in partnership with the editorial board
• How you would maintain and increase the quality of submissions
• How you would work with authors