Welcome to the Taylor & Francis page for the Lebanese Academic Library Consortium. Here you'll find our most recent, relevant and exciting material that you can access through your institution.
200 peer-reviewed journals, in 30 specialist areas of practice:
- Allied & Public Health
- Clinical Psychiatry & Neuroscience
- General Medicine & Dentistry
– Oncology, Obsterics & Gynaecology
- Pharmaceutical Science & Toxicology
Science & Technology
Explore our highly regarded library of 530+ journals, covering the following subjects:
- Biological, Earth, Environment & Food Science
- Engineering, Computing & Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Sports Science & Medicine
Social Science & Humanities
Explore over 1,450 peer-reviewed journals covering a huge range of disciplines including:
- Anthropology, Archaeology and Heritage
- Arts & Humanities
- Business, Management & Economics
- Criminology & Law
- Mental Health & Social Care
- 28 peer-reviewed journals combining the Expert Opinion and Expert Review series into one essential collection.
- Represents 17 areas of clinical medicine
- The world’s largest series of review journals in research, development and clinical medicine.
Popular in Lebanon
We thought you'd be interested to see some of the most popular Taylor & Francis content in Lebanon right now, so we've selected a few highlights:
Coronavirus disinfection in histopathology
Journal of Histotechnology
Grapevine propagation: principles and methods for the production of high-quality grapevine planting material
New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science
The impact of stress on students in secondary school and higher education
International Journal of Adolescence and Youth
Addresses the needs of teachers and administrators throughout the world involved in training for the health professions.
Middle Eastern Studies
Provides the most up-to-date academic research on the history and politics of the Arabic-speaking countries in the Middle East and North Africa
Middle East Critique
Promotes an academic and critical examination of the history and contemporary political, social, economic, and cultural aspects of Middle Eastern countries
Novel Coronavirus Content
Taylor & Francis is committed to helping public health authorities, researchers, clinicians
and the general public contain and manage the spread of COVID-19.
From choosing a journal to understanding peer review, we will guide you through the process and provide you with top tips on how to get your research out there.