Language Awareness (LA) is seeking proposals for the special issue that will be published in 2023 (November). LA publishes articles on a wide range of issues related to language learning and teaching. Please consult the journal’s aims and scope on the LA website. The guest editor(s) will be responsible for the review process but the final editorial decision will be made by the journal. The guest editor(s) may invite contributors by themselves and/or publicly solicit contributions. Proposals with contributors who have agreed to participate in the special issue are preferred.
Proposals need to include the following information:
- Rationale for the special issue
- Potential contributors (Please indicate whether the potential contributors have been contacted and have agreed to submit their papers to the special issue.) Note: The special issue will include approximately 7 papers including the introduction paper.
- 200-word abstracts of potential contributions (in case the guest editors have communicated with the potential contributors)
- Timeline (The deadline for submitting the final drafts (i.e., accepted by the guest editors) to the journal is the end of July, 2023)
- Curriculum vitae of the guest editor(s) (2 pages max.)
- Call for abstracts for the special issue (in case a general call for the special issue will be distributed)
How to submit your proposal
The deadline of the proposal submission is January 31, 2022.
Proposals should be submitted to the journal editor, Masatoshi Sato ([email protected]).
Proposals will be reviewed by the Editorial Board.