Join the Conversation!
Share your research with Justice Quarterly
Deadline: 31 May 2019
JQ Review Issue
Sentencing Decisions in Context
Jeffery Ulmer, the JQ Review Editor, is pleased to invite submissions for the 2019 JQ Review issue: Sentencing Decisions in Context.
We invite manuscripts that examine topics such as:
- Sentencing in the context of earlier prosecutorial decisions
- Sentencing in the context of policy changes
- Sentencing as conditioned by organizational or socio-political contexts
- Sentencing disparities connected to intersecting social statuses
- Sentencing and death penalty decisions
We will consider theoretical as well as empirical papers, and we welcome quantitative, qualitative, and multimethod research.
All submissions will be subject to peer review and are due no later than May 31th, 2019.
Please submit manuscripts through JQ’s Scholar One submission site, following the Justice Quarterly Instructions for authors. In your cover letter please note that your submission is specifically for the Justice Quarterly Review issue so that it is assigned to the Review Editor.
If you have questions, please submit them to Jeffery Ulmer by email.