Under Nalanda E-Consortium, your institution* has access to 570+ eJournals & 12600 eBooks
Congratulations to the WINNERS of the exclusive quiz organized for the members of the Nalanda E-Consortium.
WINNER: Ashish from Rajkiya Engineering College, Ambedkar Nagar
RUNNER UP’s: Siddharth Jain from KIET Group of Institutions and Prachi Kesharwani from Rajkiya Engineering College Ambedkar Nagar
We would like to thank everyone for participating in the quiz & making it a big success. Stay tuned to participate in future competitions & win exciting prizes.
Nalanda E- Consortium under Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University has access to 570+ eJournals and 12600 eBooks from Taylor & Francis Group. It covers a wide range of topics such as:
eJOURNALS - Allied Science, Architecture, Biotechnology, Civil & Structural Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering & Technology, Mechanical Engineering, and Textile Engineering.
Click here, to find out if your institution has access to the Taylor & Francis eJournals.
eBOOKS - Allied Science, Architecture, Biotechnology, Civil & Structural Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Engineering & Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Pharmacy, and Textile Engineering.
Hardware Security: Threats, Countermeasures and Opportunities on 5th July 2021, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm IST, Register Here
- Publishing Ethics on 29th July 2021, 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm IST, Register Here
- Increasing Research Impact on 17th August 2021, 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm IST, Register Here
- Excellence in Peer Review: How to be an effective peer reviewer on 2nd September 2021, 2.00 pm – 3.30 pm IST, Register Here
- A practical approach to access Taylor and Francis eJournals & eBooks on 12th October 2021, 11.30 am – 1.00 pm IST, Register Here
- A guided tour of Taylor and Francis eJournals & eBooks on 2nd December 2021, 2.00 pm – 3.30 pm IST, Register Here
- Role of Machine Learning and AI in 5G on 15th June 2021, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm IST, Recording Available
- A guided tour of Taylor and Francis eJournals & eBooks on 18th June 2021, 11.30 am – 1.00 pm IST, Recording Available
- How to publish open access and succeed with your publication on 24th June 2021, 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm IST, Recording Available
Here are some featured eJournals to get you started:
Here are some featured eBooks to explore:
Explore and download some top-rated altmetric articles from your subscribed eJournals:
- Testing mobile air purifiers in a school classroom: Reducing the airborne transmission risk for SARS-CoV-2
- A Positive Association found between Autism Prevalence and Childhood Vaccination uptake across the U.S. Population
- The ASA Statement on p-Values: Context, Process, and Purpose
- Associations between chronotype, morbidity and mortality in the UK Biobank cohort
- Data Organization in Spreadsheets
- Exhaled respiratory particles during singing and talking
- A factor of two: how the mitigation plans of ‘climate progressive’ nations fall far short of Paris-compliant pathways
- Moving to a World Beyond “p < 0.05”