Under Nalanda E-Consortium, your institution* has access to 570+ eJournals & 12600 eBooks
Nalanda E- Consortium under Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University has access to 570+ eJournals and 12600 eBooks from Taylor & Francis Group. It covers a wide range of topics such as:
eJOURNALS - Allied Science, Architecture, Biotechnology, Civil & Structural Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering & Technology, Mechanical Engineering, and Textile Engineering.
Click here, to find out if your institution has access to the Taylor & Francis eJournals.
eBOOKS - Allied Science, Architecture, Biotechnology, Civil & Structural Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Engineering & Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Pharmacy, and Textile Engineering.
- A walk-through of Taylor & Francis Journals & eBooks on 18th November 2021, 11.30 am – 1.00 pm IST, Register Here
- A guided tour of Taylor and Francis eJournals & eBooks on 2nd December 2021, 2.00 pm – 3.30 pm IST, Register Here
- Role of Machine Learning and AI in 5G on 15th June 2021, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm IST, Recording Available
- A guided tour of Taylor and Francis eJournals & eBooks on 18th June 2021, 11.30 am – 1.00 pm IST, Recording Available
- How to publish open access and succeed with your publication on 24th June 2021, 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm IST, Recording Available
- Hardware Security: Threats, Countermeasures and Opportunities on 5th July 2021, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm IST, Recording Available
- Health Informatics and Technological Solutions for Coronavirus on 23rd July 2021, 3.00 pm - 4.00 pm IST, Recording Available
- Publishing Ethics on 29th July 2021, 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm IST, Recording Available
- Increasing Research Impact on 17th August 2021, 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm IST, Recording Available
- Introducing F1000Research: An Open Access Publishing Platform on 28th September 2021, 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm IST, Recording Available
- A practical approach to access Taylor and Francis eJournals & eBooks on 12th October 2021, 11.30 am – 1.00 pm IST, Recording Available
Access the content by following the below steps:
*Please note that Steps 1 to 5 are one-time authentication steps only.
- Step 1: Contact your library for the login credentials of your MyLOFT account.
- Step 2: Go to MyLOFT website and enter your login credentials provided by your institution.
- Step 3: Once you log in, click on the ‘eResources’ tab available on the left side of the website.
- Step 4: Then click on the ‘Databases’ and scroll down to ‘Taylor & Francis Online’ and ‘Taylor & Francis eBooks’ tabs to authenticate by adding it as an extension. It will take you to another window where you need to click on the ‘Add to chrome’ tab which will take you back to the MyLOFT website.
- Step 5: Repeat steps 3 & 4 to access the Taylor & Francis content and also star mark the tab to access them anytime.
- Step 6: Now it will redirect you to the respective pages for accessing your 570+ eJournals on www.tandfonline.com and 12600 eBooks on www.taylorfrancis.com.
Here are some featured eJournals to get you started:
Here are some featured eBooks to explore:
Explore and download some top-rated altmetric articles from your subscribed eJournals:
- Testing mobile air purifiers in a school classroom: Reducing the airborne transmission risk for SARS-CoV-2
- A Positive Association found between Autism Prevalence and Childhood Vaccination uptake across the U.S. Population
- The ASA Statement on p-Values: Context, Process, and Purpose
- Associations between chronotype, morbidity and mortality in the UK Biobank cohort
- Data Organization in Spreadsheets
- Exhaled respiratory particles during singing and talking
- A factor of two: how the mitigation plans of ‘climate progressive’ nations fall far short of Paris-compliant pathways
- Moving to a World Beyond “p < 0.05”