Open call for submissions
Deadline 30 October 2021
- The Journal on the Use of Force and International Law (JUFIL) attracts contributions both from scholars writing on the general nature of the law in the area of jus ad bellum and those examining particular uses of force or developments in this field of law.
- The Journal is published in English. However, it is open to submissions from anywhere in the world, from writers of whatever background, writing on any topic related to the jus ad bellum.
- Submissions will be double-blind peer reviewed.
- The Journal invites submission of unsolicited manuscripts of any length between 8,000 and 25,000 words (including footnotes).
- All submissions should comply with the Journal’s style guidelines.