Journal of Applied Sport Psychology
Student Travel Award
About the prize
The Association for Applied Sport Psychology and the Journal of Applied Sport Psychology are pleased to offer an annual Student Travel Award, sponsored by Routledge/Taylor & Francis.
The AASP Foundation has created Travel Awards for the purpose of allowing student members who wish to attend the AASP conference to present their work. A total of 10 awards at $750 USD each are sponsored yearly by Routledge/Taylor & Francis.
“Presenting something which I had worked so hard on gave me a feeling of validation.” Jeff Baxter
Hear from recent winners, discover why they entered, and what they got out of it below.
- Chad Doerr | “I attended many presentations and workshops that significantly enhanced my knowledge…”
- Jeff Baxter | “Presenting something which I had worked so hard on gave me a feeling of validation…”
- Jenessa Banwell | “There’s something of value to be learned through every experience!”
- Katie Ludlam | “You have nothing to lose by applying…”
- Matt Hoffmann | “This is truly an excellent opportunity to take advantage of!”
2017 Conference Student Travel Award Winners
- Jessica Garza, SAIC
- Jordan Goffena, George Mason University
- Hallur Hallsson, University of Iceland
- Rachel Jewett, University of Toronto
- Lucy la Cour, University of Missouri
- Arianna Martignetti, Western Washington University
- Philippa McGregor, Loughborough University
- Adam ONeil, Fielding Graduate University
- Kylie Roy-Davis, University of Roehampton
- Alex Yarnell, Ithaca College