Best Article Award Announcement
Higher Education Research & Development
Higher Education Research and Development’s Best Article Award is awarded annually to the best article from the previous calendar year. This award is sponsored by Routledge and comes with a prize of $1000. Routledge makes the best article freely accessible. The articles shortlisted for the Award are also freely accessible for three months.
The best article is determined based on the journal’s six review criteria:
- The paper provides an important critical and/or analytical insight that contributes something new to the field of higher education studies
- The issue/problem is well situated in an appropriate literature
- The paper demonstrates methodological soundness
- The conclusion is well supported and persuasively argued
- The paper is succinct and coherent
- Overall, the paper reads well and will engage an international higher education audience.
You can browse the winning articles below.