Join the Conversation
with the Journal of Criminal Justice Education
Why publish with us?
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration.
- Enjoy a rapid publication process and validate your research with our robust peer review.
- Gain recognition from an interdisciplinary, international readership.
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site.
- Immediately see the impact of your research in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article through My Authored Works.
We seek to publish:
- Articles that advance the knowledge related to criminal justice pedagogy
- Articles that introduce novel instructional approaches in criminal justice and present evidence on their effectiveness
- Articles that examine the extent, nature, and/or quality of online programming in criminal justice
- Articles that focus on the nature and/or quality of criminal justice/criminology degree programs and their faculty
- Articles that provide an international emphasis on criminology/criminal justice pedagogy
- Book reviews/essays that provide substantive commentary on new works in the field