Taylor & Francis Collections
Cutting-edge research tailored to your needs
Explore our flexible options to help your library users reach their goals
Give your users access to the content they need the most.
At Taylor & Francis, our flexible, pro-rated pricing means you don't need to wait until next year to access the content your researchers want. You can subscribe to our journal packages right now - and only pay for the portion of the year remaining.
Online access to more of the content you need today – pro-rated pricing means you only pay for the package from the date you purchased to the end of 2021, allowing you to meet the needs of your users sooner.
- Variety of packages available – depending on the needs of your institution, you have the option of subscribing to one of our Libraries in Medicine, Science & Technology, or Social Science & Humanities, or to one of our more targeted subject collections.
- Remote access solutions – we provide a range of authentication options to allow your users to access our content both on and off-campus.
- Provide your researchers with the content they need.
Contact us for advice and data on the content that’s best for your university
At Taylor & Francis, we work in partnership with editors, societies, associations, and librarians to publish over 2,450 journals, delivering crucial research in the fields of social science, humanities, science, technology, and medicine.
Our journals are available in a range of different packages, designed to suit every need and every budget.
With access to content published since 1997 in 24 subject disciplines, over 2,000 of our most prestigious journals are categorized into three essential large library collections.
The Medical & Pharmaceutical Science Library provides access to over 200 journals, covering all areas of medicine, including 30 specialist areas of practice in 4 key areas.
• Allied & Public Health
• Clinical Psychiatry & Neuroscience
• General Medicine
• Pharmaceutical Science & Toxicology
Science & Technology Library
Social Science & Humanities Library
The Social Science & Humanities Library provides access to over 1,480 journals spanning a broad range of academic disciplines.
• Anthropology, Archaeology & Heritage
• Arts & Humanities
• Business, Management & Economics
• Criminology & Law
• Geography, Planning, Urban & Environment
• Library & Information Science
• Media, Cultural & Communication Studies
• Mental Health & Social Care
• Politics, International Relations & Area Studies
• Sociology & Related Disciplines
• Sport, Leisure & Tourism
• Strategic, Defence & Security Studies