Share your Research
with the International Journal of Testing
The International Journal of Testing (IJT) is dedicated to the advancement of theory, research, and practice in the area of testing and assessment in psychology, education, counseling, organizational behavior, human resource management, and related disciplines. IJT publishes original articles addressing theoretical issues, methodological approaches, and empirical research, as well as integrative and interdisciplinary reviews of testing-related topics and reports of current testing practices.
IJT is widely index and provides a platform for your research to reach the widest possible international audience.
Examples of topics appropriate for IJT include:
- new perspectives in test development and validation;
- issues concerning the qualification and training of test users and test developers;
- recent trends in testing and measurement arising in a particular field or discipline;
- comparisons of national/regional differences in test practices;
- methods and procedures in adapting tests for use in new languages or cultural groups;
- international assessment projects or other international studies in which testing constitutes an essential element;
- testing in culturally and/or linguistically heterogeneous populations; and
- internationalization of testing (e.g., personnel selection for global organizations, Internet applications, and international copyrights of tests and test adaptations).
Read the Instructions for Authors for information on how to submit your article.