International Journal of Optomechatronics
Call for papers
We are seeking submissions to International Journal of Optomechatronics , an open access, peer-reviewed journal with original research and technical notes at the crossroads of optics, mechanics, fluidics, and electronics.
International Journal of Optomechatronics is indexed in the Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), Scopus, and the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).
Aims & Scope
International Journal of Optomechatronics publishes the latest results of multidisciplinary research at the crossroads between optics, mechanics, fluidics and electronics.
Topics you can submit include, but are not limited to:
- Adaptive optics
- Machine vision, tracking and control
- Image-based micro-/nano- manipulation
- Control engineering for optomechatronics
- Optical metrology
- Optical sensors and light-based actuators
- Optomechatronics for astronomy and space applications
- Optical-based inspection and fault diagnosis
- Micro-/nano- optomechanical systems (MOEMS)
- Optical assembly and packaging
- Optical and vision-based manufacturing, processes, monitoring, and control
- Optomechatronics systems in bio- and medical technologies (such as optical coherence tomography (OCT) systems or endoscopes and optical based medical instruments)
How to submit your paper
This journal uses ScholarOne Manuscripts to peer review manuscript submissions. This title utilizes format-free submission. Authors may submit their paper in any scholarly format or layout.
Please review the instructions for authors before making a submission.
For more information about International Journal of Optomechatronics, including complete submission instructions, please visit the journal’s webpage: https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/uopt20/current