Open Access Institutional Membership Programme (OA Pro)
Train. Edit. Publish. Track.
A bespoke solution to help your researchers get published and drive their research impact.
Become a member of our Open Access Institutional Membership Programme (OA Pro). This unique membership programme offers prestigious institutions a bespoke solution to support researchers in their publishing journey and help your institution drive its research impact.
Our 12-month membership program offers several personalized and cost-effective solutions for the institution including waivers on Article Processing Charges (APCs), editing services, dashboards to track progress, an extensive commercial training program and a dedicated member page.
Special Waivers on Publishing Articles
Publish Open Access!
Get Full waiver on Article Processing Charges (APCs) for (5) articles on Pure Open Taylor and Francis journals.
- 50% off on subsequent APCs on Pure Open Taylor and Francis journals.
- 12.5% discount on Article Processing Charges (APCs) on Hybrid Taylor and Francis journals.
Avail Waivers on certified Editing Services!
- Get free! certified editing services for 5 articles including services like English Language Editing, Book Editing, Translation with Editing, Plagiarism check, and more.
This full range of pre-submission manuscript preparation services helps the researcher maximize the impact of their research and improve the quality of their manuscript.
Access to a specially designed Researcher Dashboard for institutions to manage their accounts.
- Provides full visibility of your institution’s research output in Taylor & Francis journals.
- View and action author’s requests for OA funding.
- Report on the number of articles published in Taylor & Francis journals.
- View funder information to help ensure compliance with funder mandates.
- Approve and decline articles for APC funding and streamline the workflow for both administrators and researchers.
Researcher Communication Lab
Tailored and interactive courses to increase impact
- Get free commercial training programme including two extensive training workshop for six hours on the Fundamentals of Publishing, and Research and Publication Ethics to get insights into the `publishing ethics system’.
Dedicated Member Page
Recognize the Institution as an “Open Access Member”
- Recognize the Institution as an Open Access Member on Taylor & Francis publisher’s main journals website, currently at the URL tandfonline.com, during the term. The page displays eligibility criteria and other information that authors need to publish their articles. It also acts as a portal for all open access research from your institution – providing increased visibility for the articles published using membership funds.