Contribute to the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypertension
Welcoming your research!
Call for Papers
Serving as an international forum for the exchange of state-of-the-art scientific and clinical information on all aspects of human and animal hypertension, this authoritative journal publishes full articles as well as solicited and unsolicited reviews and commentaries that extend current understanding as well as facilitate the timely and successful detection, management, control, and prevention of hypertension-related conditions.
Features special issues covering proceedings of symposia on hypertension research!
Clinical and Experimental Hypertension maintains a rapid communications format that brings readers new and important research and findings in a prompt and reliable publication schedule in areas, including
Drug development and application
Mechanisms of action
Pharmacological and nonpharmacological treatment
And much more!
All submissions undergo a rigorous single-blind peer review prior to publication.
You will benefit from publishing in the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypertension
1. Gaining recognition from a diverse, international readership
2. Increasing your opportunities for future collaboration
3. Evaluating your work by the experienced members of our international Editorial Board
4. Receiving 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of Author Services
5. Increasing the discoverability of your research with PubMed/MEDLINE listings and more
6. Immediately seeing the impact your research has made in the community by downloads, citations and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- M. F. Lokhandwala - Heart and Kidney Institute, College of Pharmacy, University of Houston, Houston, Texas
- T. Ohkubo - Department of Hygiene and Public Health, Teikyo University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
- C. Zeng - Department of Cardiology, Daping Hospital, P. R. China