Welcoming your research!
Contribute to the Journal of Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics
Call for Papers
Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics (HV&I) is the only peer-reviewed journal focused on vaccines and immunotherapeutics for humans. The journal publishes 12 issues per year, mostly as original research articles and reviews, and also features commentaries and news updates. Also included are Special Features of articles and reviews on a focused theme of high interest as well as Special Issues devoted entirely to one such topic or to articles from prestigious international conferences.
Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics is sponsored by the International Society for Vaccines. The journal is fully indexed with a broad and distinguished international panel of Editorial Board members and Associate Editors Editorial Board. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics provides a relatively rapid turnaround time from submission to acceptance to publication.
Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics provides a platform for presenting and discussing cutting-edge research and developments in vaccinology and immunotherapy. Our journal brings together scientists, physicians, public health practitioners, and analysts working in the areas of:
research and development of novel vaccines and immunotherapeutics
experimental vaccines and novel approaches in vaccination and immunotherapy
vaccines and immunotherapeutics for treating non-infectious diseases, e.g., cancer
preclinical studies and clinical trials
licensed products and their use in the field
impact of licensed vaccines and Immunotherapeutics on disease
safety and perceptions of licensed vaccines
prevention and treatment in the developing world
epidemiology and pharmaco-economics
You will benefit from publishing in the Journal of Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics by:
- Gain recognition from the International Society of Vaccines' international audience and increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Receive guidance from the prestigious and experienced members of our international Editorial Board throughout the submissions process
- Receive 50 free e-prints & promotional tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community by tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- Increase the discoverability of your research with PubMed/MEDLINE , Scopus, Web of Science and more!