Hospital Practice Editorial Calendar
Hospital Practice is an international, peer-reviewed journal published 5 times annually that serves physicians specializing in acute inpatient care. Covering the latest in-hospital treatments and protocols, serving the needs of patients pre- and post-discharge, aiding physicians to solve clinical problems.
See below for the upcoming topics for our semi-themed issues and their associated deadlines. Publishing your article in a themed issue often allows your work to reach a wider audience and achieve higher citation numbers.
Please note that page support fees apply for Fast Track and Rapid Track.
|Clinical Focus (Theme)||Rapid Track submission deadline||Fast Track submission deadline|
|Pulmonary and Respiratory Conditions||1st November 2020||1st December 2020|
|Diabetes, Endocrine & Metabolic Disorders||1st December 2020||3rd February 2021|
|In-Hospital Cardiovascular Management & Perioperative Care||1st May 2021||1st June 2021|
|Infectious Diseases||3rd July 2021||1st August 2021|
|Blood Management, New Oral Anticoagulants & Reversal Agents||1st September 2021||1st October 2021|
Publish Open Access
In Hospital Practice
Open Access provides you with the following great benefits:
- Immediate access to your article on publication, accessible by anyone, anywhere
- High visibility and discoverability via Taylor & Francis Online
- Input from, and dialog with, expert editors
- Rigorous peer review for every Open Access article
- Metrics (downloads, citations, and Altmetric data) for your article, so you can measure its impact
Stay ahead of the competition
With Accelerated Publication
If time is critical in your publishing strategy, our Accelerated Publication options can help you get your research into Hospital Practice fast.
Choose accelerated publication to:
- coordinate your publishing schedule with conferences, drug approvals, and drug launches,
- keep competitive advantage by getting your discoveries to market quickly,
- speed up the peer review process without sacrificing quality or rigour.
With articles published as quickly as 3 weeks from submission, our accelerated publication option is the fastest way to publish. Our expert editorial team are here to help if you have any questions or would like pre-submission guidance.