Welcoming your research!
Contribute to HIV Research and Clinical Practice
Call for Papers
HIV Research & Clinical Practice is devoted to presenting information on the latest developments in HIV/AIDS clinical and translational research, as well as advances in care that directly affect clinical practice. This journal enables readers to obtain the most up-to-date, innovative research from around the world.
In an era of increasingly well tolerated antiretroviral therapy (ART) much focus of research in the HIV field is examining the complex interplay of inflammation, ageing, and the development of chronic comorbidities in persons living with HIV infection (PLWH). HIV Research & Clinical Practice aims to provide an authoritative forum for this area, with a focus on impactful clinical and translational research, as well as advances in clinical care. This international, peer-reviewed journal also intends to publish research undertaken with strong implementation science principles, whether supporting testing and treatment for HIV, best practices in prevention, or acute or chronic aspects of HIV care. The overarching principle is to improve quality of care, and quality of life, for all PLWH.
HIV Research & Clinical Practice welcomes authors and researchers to submit their work on:
- Therapeutic clinical trials, diagnostic clinical trials, or preventative clinical trials, including reports of clinical and translational research, and meta-analysis
- Observational studies relevant to HIV/AIDS research and clinical practice
- Pilot studies on HIV clinical and translational research
- Studies based in implementation science methodology
- Methodological papers relating to HIV clinical care
- Translational studies describing research becoming best clinical practice
- Quality of life and pharmacoeconomic evaluations relating to HIV clinical care
- Expert consensus statements relevant to advances in clinical care and research
Submitted manuscripts will undergo a rigourous double-anonymous peer review by independent expert referees.
You will benefit from publishing in HIV Research & Clinical Practice by:
- Gaining recognition from an international audience
- Increasing your opportunities for future collaboration
- Evaluating your work by the experienced members of our Editorial Board
- Receiving 50 free e-prints & tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- Increasing the discoverability of your research with PubMed/MEDLINE, Scopus, and more!