Share your Research
Contribute to Hemoglobin
Hemoglobin is a journal in the English language for the communication of research involving hemoglobin. The journal covers topics such as the fundamental aspects concerning the structure, function and evolution of the hemoglobin molecule in humans and other species.
Research dedicated to the pathological consequences of genetic diseases affecting the structure (abnormal hemoglobin), the function (modification in oxygen affinity), and the biosynthesis (thalassemias) of hemoglobin, is invited.
Furthermore, research focusing on the epidemiological distribution of the various Hb disorders, their prevention and clinical effect, and improvements in methods used for diagnosis and investigation of these hemoglobin disorders is also considered.
You will benefit from publishing in Hemoglobin:
- You will receive guidance from the prestigious members of our Editorial Board throughout the submissions process;
- You can share your article with 50 free e-prints and promotional tips, courtesy of Author Services ;
- You can see the impact your article has made by tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score on My Authored Works ;
- Your research will be indexed in Scopus, MEDLINE and more
- You will have the opportunity to gain recognition from an international audience and increase your opportunities for future collaboration.
- Dr. Henri Wajcman - Directeur de Recherches Emerite INSERM, INSERM U955 Hôpital Henri Mondor, 94010 Creteil, France