Taylor & Francis Webinar Series 2021
Events for Researchers and Librarians in Germany
Join Taylor & Francis for a series of webinars created for librarians and researchers at institutions in Germany.
Whether you are trying to publish your first article, want to learn more about open research, or are a librarian with an open access agreement with us, our webinars are here to support you!
Simply click register to attend a live event or watch the recordings of previous webinars.
Taylor & Francis Author Workshop
1 June 2021 - Watch the Recording
This webinar is aimed at young researchers with little or no experience in publishing research papers in scientific journals. It provides a basic overview of the current state of scientific publishing and offers instructions and tips to help authors achieve the best possible success for their publication.
The workshop covers the following topics with examples and the opportunity to ask questions:
- Publishing cycle: basic overview of the publishing landscape and process
- Assessing journals: what to look for when choosing where to publish
- Open access benefits and challenges
- Preparing your manuscript for publication
- Research and publishing ethics: overview of publishing ethics
- Peer review basics: overview with recommendations on how to respond to reviewer comments
- Typical reasons for rejection and how to avoid them
- Promoting your research: tips on how to share your work more broadly
This webinar is in English
Open Access Publications - Workflow and Administration of Research Dashboard
In this webinar, the Taylor & Francis team discusses the workflow for centrally controlled open access publishing within an institution.
Research Dashboard: The online tool for monitoring and managing the publication activities in your institutioOverview of the T&F Research Dashboard
- Central administration of the OA publications of your researchers
- Manage your open access funding
Taylor & Francis Author Workflow
- Workflow of an open access article from the perspective of the researcher
- Communication in the open access publishing process
- E-mail correspondence, license selection, etc.
- Tracking of relevant metadata of your authors' OA publications.
Research Dashboard live demo
This webinar is in German
Taylor & Francis Editor Panel
12 October 2021 - 11am-12.30pm CEST
Details coming soon
This webinar will be held in English
Open Research Webinar
3 November 2021 -11am-12.30pm CET
More details coming soon
This webinar will be in English
Sign up to the Taylor & Francis mailing list to be notified when registration opens
Register to receive news and offers from Taylor & Francis Group and we will email you once registration opens for future webinars