Contribute to Journal of Occupational Science
Welcoming your research!
2019 USC Chan Occupational Science Symposium, “Celebrating the past and mobilizing the future”
2019 marks 30 years since the University of Southern California (USC) initiated a PhD program in occupational science. In recognition of that milestone, USC and Journal of Occupational Science are collaborating on a special issue elaborating on the theme of the 2019 USC Chan Occupational Science Symposium “Celebrating the past and mobilizing the future.” Featuring local and global contributors to occupational science, the Symposium provides an opportunity to reflect on how far the USC Chan Division – and the discipline as a whole – has come since the late 1980s and what exciting and innovative paths lie ahead.
In that spirit, we are calling for papers related to or inspired by the symposium theme. Possible focuses include:
- The historical evolution and future potential of occupational science around the world
- Theoretical ideas that can propel the discipline forward or ground interdisciplinary development
- Research findings that deepen understandings or advance applications of ideas about occupation
- Tactics for mobilizing occupational science knowledge
In addition to submitted papers, this special issue will include the keynote lectures from the 2019 USC Chan Occupational Science Symposium.
You will Benefit from Publishing in Journal of Occupational Science by:
- Gaining recognition from an international audience
- Increasing your opportunities for future collaboration
- Evaluating your work by the experienced members of our Editorial Board
- Receiving 50 free e-prints & promotional tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- Increasing the discoverability of your research with Scopus, EBSCOhost listings and more
Guest Editor: Rebecca Aldrich, PhD, OTR/L