Submit your research today!
Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy - Male Reproductive and Sexual Health
About the special issue
This particular issue will tackle the current standards and ongoing challenges to the pharmacotherapeutic management of male reproductive and sexual health (MRSH) issues, including developmental anomalies, trauma, cancer and infection.
Men's reproductive and sexual health is an important and often overlooked component of overall male health, particularly with regards to reproductive health issues.
The aim is to highlight the therapeutic options and advances as well as increase the awareness of MRSH.
- 7-9 weeks: 15th February
- 3-5 weeks: 1st February
Publish in 3 - 5 weeks from submission
- Submission to acceptance: 2 - 3 weeks
- 1 - 2 weeks for peer review
- 1 week for author revision
- Acceptance to online publication: 1 - 2 weeks, with proofs within 5 working days and 48 hours for author review
Cost per article: $7000 / €6200 / £5500
Publish in 7 - 9 weeks from submission
- Submission to acceptance: 5 - 6 weeks
- 3 - 4 weeks for peer review
- 2 week for author revision
- Acceptance to online publication: 2 - 3 weeks, with proofs within 10 working days
Cost per article: $3900 / €3400 / £3000
By publishing in Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy you will:
- Gain recognition from an international audience and increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Receive 50 free e-prints & promotional tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community by tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- Increase the discoverability of your research with MEDLINE listings and more