Contribute to Expert Opinion on Orphan Drugs
Expert Opinion on Orphan Drugs is welcoming submission on the following:
- Reviews that focus on rare diseases or orphan drugs, and report on any of the following topics: diagnostics, pharmacogenomics and screening; prevalence and epidemiology (with particular attention to regional variations); drug development; lead generation and discovery; early or late phase clinical trials; regulatory issues; post-marketing safety; treatment outcomes.
- Drug Evaluations specifically reviewing the pharmacological properties; clinical potential/clinical efficacy; safety and, if applicable, HE/OR data on a particular orphan drug.
- Original Research papers reporting the results of early or late stage clinical investigations or HE/OR data on orphan drugs and studies in the treatment of rare diseases.
- Editorials, commentaries and meeting-highlights papers covering topics in rare diseases.
What does Expert Opinion on Orphan Drugs offer it's authors?
- Wide readership in an international journal with an 2017 Impact Factor of 0.684*
- Free standard submission, or the option to publish FastTrack and RapidTrack with our Accelerated Publication services
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site
- Immediately see the impact your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
*© 2017 Journal Citation Reports® (Clarivate Analytics, 2018)
Review our Instructions for Authors site to ensure you have everything required to move through peer review, production and publication.
When you are ready, you can submit through our online submission system.