Welcoming your research!
Contribute to Experimental Lung Research
Call for Papers
Experimental Lung Research publishes original articles in all fields of respiratory tract anatomy, biology, developmental biology, toxicology, and pathology. Emphasis is placed on investigations concerned with molecular, biochemical, and cellular mechanisms of normal function, pathogenesis, and responses to injury. The journal publishes reports on important methodological advances on new experimental modes. Also published are invited reviews on important and timely research advances, as well as proceedings of specialized symposia.
All submissions undergo rigorous single-blind peer review prior to publication.
Experimental Lung Research ranks 54 out of 59 journals in the Respiratory System Category.
Author Benefits to Publishing in the Experimental Lung Research
- Gain recognition from an international audience and increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Receive guidance from the prestigious and experienced members of our international Editorial Board throughout the submissions process
- Receive 50 free e-prints & promotional tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community by tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- Increase the discoverability of your research with ESBSCOhost, Scopus, PubMed/MEDLINE listings and more