Call for Papers
Smart Science is an international, peer-reviewed journal that publishes significant original scientific researches, and reviews and analyses of current research and science policy.
The journal's current focus is on integrating Smart Science and Manufacturing for industry 4.0.
Specific research areas include, but are not limited to:
- Smart Science and Manufacturing
- Smart Computing , Modeling and Analysis
- Smart Sensing and Automation System
- Big Data Researches
- Smart Energy and Thermal/Fluidic science
- Smart Biotechnology and Materials
- Smart Surface Science and Nanotechnology
- Editor-in-Chief: Te-Hua Fang, National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences, Taiwan([email protected] )
- Editor-in-Chief: Chien-Hung Liu, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan([email protected] )
- Editor-in-Chief: Cheng-Chi Wang, National Chin-Yi University of Technology, Taiwan([email protected])
Published on . Last updated on