Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology
Call for Papers
The Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology (JNST) publishes internationally peer-reviewed papers that contribute to the exchange of research, ideas and developments in the field of nuclear science and technology, to contribute peaceful and sustainable development of the World.
JNST ’s broad scope covers a wide range of topics within its subject category, including:
- General Issues related to Nuclear Power Utilization
- Radiation, Accelerator and Beam Technologies
- Nuclear Reactor Physics
- Reactor Instrumentation and Control, Human-Machine System
- Thermal Hydraulics
- Operational Management of Reactor, Nuclear Safety Engineering
- Nuclear Materials and Nuclear Fuels
- Reactor Chemistry, Radiochemistry, Fuel Reprocessing, Safeguards Technology
- Radioactive Waste Management
- Fusion Energy Engineering
- Health Physics and Environmental Science
All papers for consideration should be submitted online at the Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology ScholarOne Manuscripts™ site.
For further information, visit the journal’s instructions for authors page.
Benefits of submitting your papers to the Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology:
Through excellent international reach, publishing in Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology ensures that your article is seen, read and cited by your research community.
Fast and professional peer review
All research articles in Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology undergo a stringent peer review process, based on initial editor screening and anonymized refereeing by at least two undisclosed referees.
Author support from Taylor & Francis
The author services department at Taylor & Francis aims to enhance your publishing experience and to optimise the impact of your article in the global research community. Support is available, from preparing and submitting your article, through to setting up citation alerts post-publication.
- Editor-in-Chief: Toyohiko Yano, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Associate Editor-in-Chief: Toshihiko Ohnuki, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Associate Editor-in-Chief: Cheolho Pyeon, Kyoto University, Japan