Journal of International Council on Electrical Engineering
Call for Papers
With global free access to your paper upon publication (and rigorous peer review beforehand), there is no better way to showcase the quality of your work.
Each article published in Journal of International Council on Electrical Engineering (JICEE) is published Open Access, which means that, upon payment of an article publishing charge (APC), the article is freely and permanently available on Taylor & Francis Group's online platform http://www.tandfonline.com.
Topics for submission may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Power System Engineering
- Electric Machinery and Power Electronics
- Materials, Electrophysics & Applications
- Information and Control Engineering
- Smart Grid
- Sustainable Energy and Energy Storage
- Sensors and Micro Machines
Read the Instructions for Authors: here.
The APC for JICEE is US$500 (£315/€420) for short articles that contain 3,000 or lesser words and US$1,000 (£625/€830) for articles that contain more than 3,000 words. The above rates are only applicable for the year, 2015.
More information on the APC can be found: here.
If you already have a paper that's ready for submission, submit here!
- Editor-in-Chief: Ching Chuen Chan, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Editor-in-Chief: Weijiang Chen, State Grid Corporation of China, China
- Editor-in-Chief: Seung Jae Lee, Myongji University, Korea
- Editor-in-Chief: Shozo Sekioka, Shonan Institute of Technology, Japan
Published on . Last updated on