Ecosystem Health and Sustainability
Call for Papers
Ecosystem Health and Sustainability (EHS) is an online, open-access, peer-reviewed journal. EHS was launched by the Ecological Society of America and the Ecological Society of China in March 2015, and has been published by the Ecological Society of China, and Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, with Taylor & Francis since May 2017.
EHS publishes articles on advances in ecology and sustainability science, impact of global environmental change on ecosystem conditions, new methods for the simulation or modeling of ecosystem changes as a result of human intervention on the regional or global scale, and policy simulation or options for resilience or restoration of degraded ecosystems. EHS focuses on applying the theory, principles, and concepts of ecology to support sustainable development, especially in regions undergoing rapid environmental change.
The journal welcomes your submissions and are looking for the following types of articles:
- Research Articles describe complex, original observational, experimental, or theoretical studies that, due to their very integrated nature, defy dissolution into shorter publications focused on a single topic or message.
- Critical Reviews are comprehensive, synthetic papers that describe recent developments of interdisciplinary significance and highlight future directions for ecological research.
- Policy Forum Papers are relatively short, high-impact discussion papers examining the implications of incorporating ecological theory, principles, and methods into policy making and/or practical resource management.
- Comments and Replies consist of short letters to the Editor, responding to papers that have previously been published in this or another publication.
- International Collaborative Studies are reports on important new results or progress in international collaborative ecological studies (transnational and multinational collaborative projects and programs) of broad significance.
Editor-in-Chief: Yonglong Lu, Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences (firstname.lastname@example.org)