Advanced Composite Materials
Call for Papers
Advanced Composite Materials (ACM), a bi-monthly publication of the Japan Society for Composite Materials and the Korean Society for Composite Materials, provides an international forum for researchers, manufacturers and designers who are working in the field of composite materials and their structures. Issues contain articles on all aspects of current scientific and technological progress in this interdisciplinary field.
The topics of interest include:
- Physical, chemical, mechanical and other properties of advanced composites as well as their constituent materials
- Experimental and theoretical studies relating microscopic to macroscopic behavior
- Testing and evaluation with emphasis on environmental effects and reliability
- Novel techniques of fabricating various types of composites and of forming structural components utilizing these materials
- Design and analysis for specific applications
All papers for consideration should be submitted online: here.
More information is available at the journal's homepage.
Read the journal's Intructions for Authors.
Why submit your article to Advanced Composite Materials?
Through excellent international reach, publishing in Advanced Composite Materials ensures that your article is seen, read and cited by your research community.
Fast and professional peer review
All research articles in Advanced Composite Materials undergo a stringent peer review process, based on initial editor screening and anonymized refereeing by at least two undisclosed
Author support from Taylor & Francis
The author services department at Taylor & Francis aims to enhance your publishing experience and to optimise the impact of your article in the global research community. Support is available, from preparing and submitting your article, through to setting up citation alerts post-publication.
- Editor-in-Chief: T. Ogasawara, Tokyo, Japan
- Editor-in-Chief: J. M. Park, Jinju, South Korea
Published on . Last updated on