Expert Review Series publishes research which supports primary care physicians in solving clinical problems and improving patient care. Using our Accelerated Publication option lets you coordinate publication with key events, combining this with open access gives your research the opportunity to have the widest possible impact. Explore some articles that have used both our Accelerated Publication and open access in Expert Review Series in 2019 below.
Short- and long-term real-world effectiveness of omalizumab in severe allergic asthma: systematic review of 42 studies published 2008-2018 is an open access article featured in our popular journal Expert Review of Clinical Immunology. Published in February 2019 it has already received over 1250 views within our platform as of June 2019.
Omalizumab is a recombinant monoclonal anti-IgE antibody approved in the US as add-on treatment in moderate-to-severe allergic asthma (in severe allergic asthma [SAA] in Europe). A 2016 review of 24 real-world effectiveness studies in SAA published between 2008–2015 concluded that omalizumab was associated with significant improvements in objective and subjective outcomes with benefits extending beyond 2 years. Several new real-world studies have been published since, bringing the total to 42 studies.
Safety and tolerability of linaclotide for the treatment of chronic idiopathic constipation and irritable bowel syndrome with constipation: pooled Phase 3 analysis is an open access article featured in our popular journal Expert Review of Gastroenterology & Hepatology. Published in February 2019 it has already received more than 650 views within our platform as of July 2019.
Linaclotide is approved for treating irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS-C; 290 µg QD) and chronic idiopathic constipation (CIC; 145 µg or 72 µg QD). These analyses aimed to assess linaclotide safety in a large, pooled Phase 3 population. These pooled analyses of patients treated for ≤104 weeks confirm linaclotide’s overall safety.
How much does it cost to publish Open Access?
The Article Publishing Charge for these journals is £3,250/$4,800/€4,000.
What licence can I publish under?
Our open access option allows the author to retain copyright under a CC-BY-NC-ND license.
Why publish Open Access?
- Immediate access to your article on publication, accessible by anyone, anywhere
- High visibility and discoverability via Taylor & Francis Online
- Input from, and dialog with, expert editors
- Rigorous peer review for every open access article
- Metrics (downloads, citations, and Altmetric data) for your article, so you can measure its impact
What are the benefits of Accelerated Publication?
- Control your publication schedule with concrete deadlines
- Stay ahead of the competition
- Coincide publication with key events
- Our Fast Track service is the fastest way to publish, with peer review completed in 1-2 weeks
- Support and guidance from our expert editors, every step of the way