Call for Editor-in-Chief
Would you like to be the Editor-in-Chief of Environmental Practice?
Environmental Practice (https://www.naep.org/environmental-practice-journal) is the peer-reviewed journal of the National Association of Environmental Professionals (NAEP). We are seeking a part-time Editor-in-Chief who, working in conjunction with NAEP and the Managing Editor, will:
- Obtain content in the form of Research, Case Studies, Student Research Papers, and Perspectives from the Field;
- Build and enhance an engaging editorial board that will support the journal’s success; and
- Provide Editorial Guidance to Potential Authors.
Skills and Attributes
- Interested in communicating in the areas of science and best practices to academics, regulators, and practitioners;
- A leading professional in the field; and
- Visible and respected in the environmental community.
Submitting your Application
If you would like to apply for the position of Editor-in-Chief please forward your CV, a cover letter and a vision statement to Betty Dehoney: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be reviewed starting on April 15, 2019
Environmental Practice provides a multidisciplinary forum for authoritative discussion and analysis of issues of wide interest to the international community of environmental professionals, with the intent of developing innovative solutions to environmental problems for public policy implementation, professional practice, or both.